How does being LGBTQ+ in some way have its advantages?

Philbo Wiseroot

Hi, everyone!

I'm collecting video interviews from non-straight women and transgender and non-binary people on their relationships with their femininity.

If anyone is alright with me interviewing them, please let me know! If you know anyone who might be alright with being interviewed, put them in contact with me!

I'm going to be asking everyone questions like "how does wearing a dress make you feel?" and "do you like being described as feminine?" and I plan on asking questions specific to people's orientations and gender identities as well, such as "how do you respond when people say 'you don't look like a lesbian'?" or "as a trans-girl, do you feel obligated to wear make up to indicate to other people that you are a girl?" or "do people expect you to be available to men as a woman, even after you tell them you are aromantic?"

I'm going to edit all the interviews I get into one cohesive film and then show it in a theater at my school for a suggested donation of about a dollar. I'm going to donate all proceeds to the Urgent Action Fund for Women's Rights, an organization that grants money to activists for women's rights and LGBT+ rights, especially their intersection.

I need to have this finished by March of 2019.

Thanks for your time!

Being tougher  and much more open-minded is certainly an advantage to being LGBTQ.

On 25/11/2017 at 9:02 PM, shotinthehand said:

I'm collecting video interviews from non-straight women and transgender and non-binary people on their relationships with their femininity.

I'd love to take part of your project, if you don't mind that i'm bisexual :)! I also have a non binary friend that I think would love being interviewed, so I'll inform them about your project and hand over you their answer !

11 hours ago, sarcastic kitten said:

Being tougher  and much more open-minded is certainly an advantage to being LGBTQ.

I'd love to take part of your project, if you don't mind that i'm bisexual :)! I also have a non binary friend that I think would love being interviewed, so I'll inform them about your project and hand over you their answer !

Thank you! I'd be really happy to interview you and don't mind that you're bisexual; I'm glad to be getting another identity included in my project. Thanks again!

4 hours ago, shotinthehand said:

Thank you! I'd be really happy to interview you and don't mind that you're bisexual; I'm glad to be getting another identity included in my project. Thanks again!

No problem, it's a pleasure, really :)

My friend doesn't have answered yet, so I'll let you know by PM'ing you soon

Archived