How Did You Find Arocalypse?

How Did You Find Arocalypse?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also found it via AVEN. I'm betting that AVEN accounts for 80% of all people. 10% will be Tumblr, 5% Reddit, and 5% of the rest of the options. Trust me on this.

Just now, pengu said:

Though "Aromantic talk" on facebook! 

A facebook-group with reeeeally good people on there. I was attacked by a homophobe and we elliminated him. *muhahahha*

*High five to homophobe elimination*

Just now, DannyFenton123 said:

There's a fair amount of Facebook aro groups, I've heard.

Just now, pengu said:

Though "Aromantic talk" on facebook! 

A facebook-group with reeeeally good people on there. I was attacked by a homophobe and we elliminated him. *muhahahha*

Damn, this could screw up my prediction. Mais c'est la vie...

Can I choose "I made it" because I was involved with making the old Arocalpyse? :P 

I saw the dialogue on AVEN in the old AroPlane thread, so I witnessed the site's rise from the ashes!

3 hours ago, OptimisticPessimist said:

Through AVEN/CAPS LOCK CLUB.

YES, MY PLAN WORKED. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH! I KNEW IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO POST ABOUT IT ON THERE :P

Through AVEN. I didn't realize that the giant text on the front page was a link though. I don't remember it saying it was a link but just that the forums were up but maybe it did. Then it was mentioned in CAPS LOCK CLUB and I was like oooohh so the forums really are up then noticed that text really was a link to the forums haha

1 minute ago, aihpen said:

AVEN. I'm actually surprised how many people found out about this through other things... I was expecting 80% or something like that coming from AVEN.

Me too. Tumblr's doing a lot better than I predicted :)

Archived