If you were a Pokemon...

Philbo Wiseroot

10 minutes ago, Dodecahedron314 said:

When I was in high school my friend who was really into Pokemon called me a Mudkip, but seeing as I have absolutely no idea about anything Pokemon related, I have no idea what that would actually entail or if it's at all accurate.

• 1 month later...

I've always had a special bond with Ampharos ever since I played Pokemon Silver as a kid, and the mega evolution made me so goddamn happy since I had long blond hair for most of my life, so seeing the mega with luscious locks made me feel like GameFreak designed my spirit animal.

250px-181Ampharos.pngampharos-mega.jpg

• 6 months later...

Decidueye - Aro Quill Pokemon :D 

Decidueye artwork by Ken Sugimori

Even the colours are pretty much right! Brown should be grey though...

@Arocalypse  MissingNo.

On 9/13/2016 at 6:39 AM, Zemaddog said:

This is your fault @Dodecahedron314. Your fault for not knowing what mudkip is, and your fault that @brsajo linked that video.

Did you actually watch the whole 10 hours?! xD 

I'm normally a fire and dragon trainer but my spirit pokey is indisputably Pyukumuku. A gross lil bean with a good right hook that just wants to eat in peace? How could I resist.

f2cea794dedf5d20af0f77d0da64c3f463073d0d

Those eyes have seen things. Terrible things.

On 2016-9-12 at 10:52 PM, Zemaddog said:

I already said it in discord, but when I was 10 I imagined myself as a lucario, so I guess I'd be a lucario.

When I was 10, pokemon wasn't even a thing and that makes me sad... but I'd be a fire-type of some sort. Probably Litten.

Litten

Archived