What are you thinking?

cute kitty Meow! Mewo!

What are you thinking, post anything at all! Share your most lighthearted thoughts or your deepermost reflections on life. Or of course, anything in between :)

for example:

I am thinking that any forum without a "what are you thinking?" thread needs immediate refit. hehe! reform. reforum. :o :3

It's very hot here too and I'm not in the mood for doing anything productive, especially after I've had to leave the house for 2 hours in the daytime for an important and nervous business.

Slightly TMI

Spoiler

One guy whom I encountered yesterday had expressive large dark eyes, keeped looking my way (or perhaps at a lovely girl next to me, though I'm letting my hair grow too) in a guiltily shy fashion and was probably having a boner, judging by the shape of his shorts. At that moment, I caught myself wishing he had come out to me as gay or bi so that I could prostitute myself to him.

That festive moment when, in the middle of blaming yourself for doing something else instead of playing an online game, you learn that the gaming server crashed in your absence so there would have been no fun for you anyway and your decision not to play was prophetic.

I'm thinking i'm kinda nervous about going on holiday in a couple of hours. My first trip with my sister and her three kids, ages 5, 6 and 9 1/2. And I'm not really a kid person actually. It's probably going to be fine and we'll have a great time....still... 6 days without alone time will be...interesting.. 

That it's not even totally the new religious year, and I've just spilled oils all over the brand new altar cloth. Good thing it's a huge thrift store table cloth and I can re fold it to hide the stains if they don't come out in the wash. xP

I left the leftovers out all night what am I thinking. oh well, I'll just have to make sure to reheat it heh. 

I am pleased that despite having a bad week it is a better week than the average bad week of this year so it is really secretly a good week in disguise? shame it doesn't feel that way though. although right now i feel good, yeah. lets try to focus this energy into something though hehe 

ps. I am now thinking. you can police a person's actions. but you cannot police their mind, personality, experience... 

pps. also. I am learning more and more, that generally speaking people don't want to be told what to do. but they still want this odd form of advice I do not know what to call. the kind of advice that isn't really best thought of as advice. the kind of advice we come up on our own, after hearing another person share a thought we couldn't have thought up on our own. it is more like listening that we need. but not the kind of listening a wall can do.

I was just thinking of how much I have accomplished in the past few years both in my personal and professional life, but also how much is still coming. For some reasons, I now feel like a kid who can't wait to see the next episode of their favorite show.

Wondering when the power will come back on in my apartment, and also whether the frozen yogurt place I'm sitting in so I can charge my phone enough to call the power company is too ridiculously expensive to justify getting some so that at least I can get one positive thing out of this fiasco. 

I'm thinking of how much time I waste when I sleep properly... why can't I just take a few 30min-1h naps? Cooking and washing the dishes also takes away a big part of my time... but I want to save money and eat more healthy :( 

I'm thinking that something is seriously wrong with either my computer or internet because webpages are taking several minutes to load when my download speed is 90mbps. >:(

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived