would you rather

Natkat

Just now, DeMorgan said:

No black at all. My grey clothes are too important to me. Dark grey is almost black, anyway.

Would you rather be Ted Cruz or a sloth in a zoo?

No escaping the poo-question! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DeMorgan said:

No black at all. My grey clothes are too important to me. Dark grey is almost black, anyway.

Would you rather be Ted Cruz or a sloth in a zoo?

A sloth! Sloths are amazing :D

WYR eat salt or black pepper?

• Like 1

Blue skin. I could be like Avatar :P Green would make me look sick all the time (stereotypical barfing face). Although I do like the color green more, I don't think it suits skin.

WYR eat an entire wedding cake or eat an entire platter of cookies?

1 hour ago, Spud said:

WYR eat an entire wedding cake or eat an entire platter of cookies?

Cookies, they're lower down on my vomit-prone scale

Have a reverse digestive system (in the bum out the mouth) or perceive time in reverse motion (undie first then anti-age and shrivel and be born but you see the world as everyone moving backwards)?

Experience time in reverse motion. I don't think i could handle the first.

Would you rather be hyper sensitive to pain or feel no pain at all? Please give a reason for your choice.

This is a hard question, but I'd rather be hypersensitive to pain. I don't really feel too much of it yet, and if I were to have a heart attack or something, it would be rather apparent rather than me having no idea and just dying.

WYR have to relive the most embarrassing moment of your life or the most painful?

Most embarrassing. I have some anxiety issues anyway, it would not make too much of a difference.:(

WYR live 3000 years but forget everything that happened in every 50 years or would you live a normal human lifespan but have eidetic memory and remember every single thing?

Live 3000 years. You could always just record videos of all the important stuff you want to remember after the memory wipe. And think of all the things you could do in 3000 years. The world would change so much and you'd possibly have a recording of all of that.

Would you rather be a dragon or have a pet dragon?

• Like 1

Hmm… this is a hard question, but I think I'd rather have a pet dragon because being a dragon would be hard to explain to someone… And flying on the back of a dragon is awesome.

WYR be a giant person (like the size of a building) or a miniature person (the size of a butterfly) if it had no adverse health effects?

• Like 1

That's tough. I like having pets but i just feel like 5 is too much. If it were 2 or 3 i totally would have gone for it. So it's a no pets from me sadly.

Would you rather have to wear your shoes on the wrong feet, or have to wear shoes which are two sizes too small?

I'd wear my shoes on the wrong feet. Going too small is an experience I have lived through, and it is painful to walk around all day like that. I might look like an idiot walking with the wrong shoes on my feet, but at least I'd be somewhat comfortable… 

WYR lick sweaty socks or the sweaty sleeves of a gym shirt?

I would never have a bed. I could still use pillows and blankets and stuff. The only alternative to no fridge is using a bunch of bags of ice (very expensive) and they will melt like every day and I'll probably ruin all my food :3

WYR have a voice that constantly sounds like you inhaled helium or a voice that constantly sounds like you have a really bad sore throat?

No hair. I may look ugly (and my dad could say that he was right), but teeth are actually useful.

Would you rather not be able to speak, or not be able to read?