would you rather

Natkat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh, good one. I think I would rather watch my least favourite TV show for the rest of my life (because you didn't say only that TV show ;)).

Would you rather write a lab report or an essay?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Keep all the old memories and not make new ones,i have some important things in my memories that i'm afraid to lose,but i'd kinda be sad for being not able to create new ones;

Would you rather use the internet 24/7 forever or not be able use it at all?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather use the internet 24/7, at night I could put on one of those calming-music livestreams, and in the day I can put on the lofi hip-hop stream. 

Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again?

More time, cause then I'll be able to make more money :D 

And I get to hang out with my friends more, that's also a plus.

Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest?

10-hour dinner. I probably wouldn't know who it was, I'd get free food, and I'd invite my friends along so we'd have a story to talk about for the next decade or so.

Would you rather be able to fly, but only three inches off the ground, or be able to breathe underwater, but only for ten minutes?

• 4 weeks later...

Be able to breath underwater, but only for ten minutes, because it would be so amazing to explore the ocean without coming up for air.

Would you rather have 2 weeks in a gorgeous country, but be stuck inside at a conference, or have 2 days there to do whatever you want?

Two days in the gorgeous country and do whatever I want. I can do things at night too, like camping, so it would be worth it.

Would you rather stay at home for a week, but have to constantly do work not have time for anything else, or stay at school all day and all night for a week, but be able to do whatever you want.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...