would you rather

Natkat

4 hours ago, SamwiseLovesLife said:

WYR be cut off from the internet for life or lose a limb?

Lose a limb. My left arm isn't doing that much for me.

WYR

see a delightful meteor shower one fine evening

OR

become able to parallel park very gracefully with minimal effort for a week?

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Program really well, 'cause programing is dope af and because it's more useful than making absolutely gorgeous art (I'm not jealous, nope)

And,  I can draw by using programing, altough painfully hard to do, sooooo.... yeah programing

WYR be eating whatever you want, however you want without it affecting your health or be able to hold your liquor very well  (as in "russian" level)  ?

~ well seeing as I have drunk a Russian under the table already once in my life with my "Australian" level, I guess I choose the eating thing. Which would actually be very helpful for travelling!

WYR be the only one in the cinema when seeing movies (no friends or anything either, always alone, every time) or be able to consciously control your heart beat like you do with breathing (remember there are Blue Ring octopi out there!)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'm not exactly sure what a deathstream is supposed to be...? So I'll just answer livestream and continue with another question:

Would you rather dive into the deep ocean in a submarine or go skydiving?

• 3 weeks later...

never have to pay for food!!!!! (why are prawn cutlets always so expensive anyway?)

Would you rather....

Be 3 metres/10 feet tall?

or

Have ducks watch you constantly, wherever you go and whatever you do?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ground, definitely. I really don't like the sea. 

WYR have every cat you meet hate you on sight or everything you eat taste like cardboard

(I really hope a person who doesn't dislike cats has to answer) 

Damnit why does it have to be something scary? abandoned asylum. I would freak out so much no matter which I choose but at least in the asylum I wouldn't have to deal with the weather :D 

WYR be able to breath under water and swim really good but suffocate when you're higher than 500 m above sea level or be able to fly but drown when trying to swim in anything bigger than your bathtub?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/14/2018 at 1:53 PM, E Wildflower said:

Zebras are feisty. I'm sure 50 of them would be much worse than 5 lions. Therefore, I choose the lions.

Would you rather live in an extremely hot climate or an extremely cold climate?

Cold climate

Would you rather live scared or sad?

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2018 at 4:54 PM, Spirit of God said:

Would you rather have physical strength or mental strength?

Mental!

Would you rather have every sunrise/sunset be beautiful or would you rather be able to perfectly recreate your favorite dish.

My favorite dishes are always super simple and easy to recreate, so I vote on beautiful sunrise/sunsets!

WYR A) perform a complex, formal presentation in front of a crowd of 300 elderly people with hearing problems

OR B) go to a busy public place and break dance while singing nursery rhymes just loud enough for those who gather around you to hear?