would you rather

Natkat

I'd rather cure cancer because it seems like a more pressing issue than very fast travel.

WYR be forced to go on a giant roller coaster for 6 hours in a row or a kiddie ride for 6 hours in a row if you could not do anything else but sit on the ride?

The city I live in already has both but definitely a metro because only having one metro line is ridiculous and I wish they would have a broader reach.

Go a month without a computer or a cellphone?

One plain food definitely... even though I might get bored of it, at least I won't have to eat stuff I don't like. And it's fully sustaining, so I don't see a large negative here :P

WYR have a shaved head in the winter or full length hair you can't tie up in the summer (assuming both look great on you :P )

Never open my mouth? They both sound horrible when I think about it.

WYR live in a house that is quiet but far away from civilisation, or in a house with noisy neighbors but every shop and service you could want is in walking distance?

Doom. The new one actually looks pretty fun, and well, I've already played a couple of CoDs and they were pretty average.

WYR have your left and right hands swapped, or your left and right feet swapped?

Definitely to the future. The past was not a nice place O_O

WYR skip a year ahead in your life without having to go through it (think the movie Click if you know it) or have to relive the past year of your life.