Corrupt a Wish

Faeriefate

You do, but that's because your eyes were replaced with those from an orphaned child who is now blind because of you.

I wish Game of Thrones didn't have so many sex scenes.

You can. In fact you never forget them. Or anything, at all. You brain is constantly full of every little tiny detail from every moment of your life, all at once, with no coherence or break. It is very distracting and you completely lose your grasp on reality

I wish I could be constantly clean, and pleasantly aromatic without having to bathe/shower/etc

Your perfect teeth make you the poster child for Humanity when meeting aliens who after one year of contact turn out to be hostile and clone you to overthrow earth with a clone army.

I wish I coud post pictures on here from my iPad and didn`t need to go to a computer to do it.

• Like 1

In addition to praying, they also go out and try and convert as many people as possible. There are now 100x more people doing this. Have fun!

I wish brits would stop complaining about the heat when it isn't even hot :P.

• Like 1

The sea is warm, everywhere. As such, the polar ice caps melt and the world is flooded.

I wish my brother would stop coming into my room every 5 minutes.

(Oops, sorry Louis force of habbit, I had a childhood friend called Louise and my fingers practically type it on their own)

Granted, of course it is because everyone, including you, has been turned to stone and will never move or type again.

I wish I had a decent pair of sunglasses