Corrupt a Wish

Faeriefate

First person makes a wish. Next person corrupts it and makes a new wish. The person below that corrupts it and makes a new wish. It continues on forever.

I wish that cats ruled the world.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hey you in the corner said:

I wish I never had to pay for gasoline again. 

You will never have to pay for gasoline because cars became sentient, revolted, and now drive humans everywhere.

I wish I had no homework tonight. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, omitef said:

I wish I had no homework tonight.

You have no homework because it was given to a 5 year old who drew unicorns and rainbows on it and then handed that up.

I wish for the papoticons to become official emoticons on this site.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DannyFenton123 said:

They do, but nobody uses them ever.

OW MY HEART ACTUALLY HURT WHEN I READ THAT

21 minutes ago, DannyFenton123 said:

I wish I could think of whatever song I wanted and have it play in my head like earphones :P

One day you play the music too loud and you go deaf. No one believes you.

I wish there was a way to pause the eating of lollipops and return to them later.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, omitef said:

I wish for the papoticons to become official emoticons on this site.

They do, but nobody uses them ever.

OW MY HEART ACTUALLY HURT WHEN I READ THAT

How do you think I feel? Especially since this is coming from the creator of papo :(.

27 minutes ago, omitef said:

I wish there was a way to pause the eating of lollipops and return to them later.

There is but if you leave the lollipop on its own for too long it'll turn into a raging beast with sugar water foaming out of it's mouth with a unfulfillable desire for eating humans as revenge for abandoning it.

I wish I could shape-shift at will into any living creature.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zemaddog said:

How do you think I feel? Especially since this is coming from the creator of papo :(.

BtX19yr.pngBtX19yr.pngBtX19yr.pngBtX19yr.png

I bet that's what the vape naysh god must feel like when they see how mockingly the plebs treat vape nayshers on this Earth

13 minutes ago, Zemaddog said:

There is but if you leave the lollipop on its own for too long it'll turn into a raging beast with sugar water foaming out of it's mouth with a unfulfillable desire for eating humans as revenge for abandoning it.

*shambles toward Donald Trump and Boris Johnson*

14 minutes ago, Zemaddog said:

I  wish I could shape-shift at will into any living creature.

One day, you shapeshift into an endangered species. Moments later, you hear that the species has gone extinct.

I wish I was a papo

• Like 1

You could fly, but you will consider it a sport and end up being too lazy to actually do it.

I wish I could concentrate on stuff that really matters and pursue my interests without having to worry about the material stuff.

• Like 2

You do but all your work after getting your PhD is terrible and never gets published by anyone.

I wish people would stop hating on others for petty reasons like appearance and orientation.

You do, effortlessly. And you get way to comfortable with your perfect score, and you forget how to study, and loose all motivation to succeed. Or never learn how to study in the first place.

I wish I would see the possible paths of the future.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cassiopeia said:

You do, effortlessly. And you get way to comfortable with your perfect score, and you forget how to study, and loose all motivation to succeed. Or never learn how to study in the first place.

My entire school life right there. Seriously it's eerie how close that is to me.

1 hour ago, Dodgypotato said:

I wish that I could be rich.

You become rich; however it was only by stealing all the money of all the charities in the world.

I wish that this wish never comes true (have fun with this one :P)

• Like 2

Your fairy godmother turns up when they hear 'I wish', they are so confused by the rest of it that they promptly drop dead, leaving you to deal with the body and the crushing disappointment that you could have had anything you wanted.

I wish my long-term migraine would go away

23 hours ago, Cassiopeia said:

You could fly, but you will consider it a sport and end up being too lazy to actually do it.

Painfully true xD

Granted, but you stole it from the real Doctor and get your butt kicked by him before being left on a desolate planet with nothing.

I wish I had perfect internet wherever I went.

• Like 1

You do but everyone knows about it, and so you are constantly nagged by others to use your perfect internet wherever you go.

I wish that I could set foot on another planet.