owl

Have you ever been in a relationship?

I have been in several romantic relationship. It wasn't really because I loved them (obviously or I wouldn't be aro XD) but more because it was what was expected of me and I didn't really mind being in one. Anyway they never lasted long and I never exepected them to last so...

Now I'm in a QPR and I hope this one last ! I'm more confortable in this one than any of the other 😊

• Thanks 1

I technically had 2 high school relationships, but they both lasted a week and ended because they would try to hug me or take me on a date (you know, ~dating stuff~) and I would freak out and dump them. For the most part I would say I've never had a relationship and I've never done ~relationship stuff~. Mainly because I don't want to lol. 

ive been in a romantic and a queerplatonic relationship, i knew i didnt feel attraction; but i still had a desire for those relationships only,,, as it turned out,,, im not good in relationships.
I get too uncomfortable, i don't show as much affection because it feels to serious and like its something i need to do; rather than want, and don't like getting affection from partners, because it still feels like something im obligated to accept rather than want to. Pretty much as soon as we stopped dating i went back to being overly affectionate with my ex bf.

Every so often i still crave a qpp, i think because on one level i want that commitment; but on another level it doesnt work out for me. :(