Ice Cream!

1 minute ago, Dodgypotato said:

Ahhh i don't like mint either. That sounds amazing! Where'd you get it @Simowl???

Do you guys have Magnum ice cream over there? That's the one I got just from the local supermarket. I'm sure you'll be able to find some variation of it somewhere :) Maybe a bit more expensive than other types of ice cream because it could be less common, though.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Simowl said:

Do you guys have Magnum ice cream over there? That's the one I got just from the local supermarket. I'm sure you'll be able to find some variation of it somewhere :) Maybe a bit more expensive than other types of ice cream because it could be less common, though.

Yes, we do! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need to go and check!!! :D:icecream:

On 4/3/2016 at 7:38 PM, cokakoala said:

you could put greens on pizza! healthy aro cuisine :D

Funnily enough, two of my favorite pizza toppings are broccoli and spinach ?

15 hours ago, Sooty Owl said:

Mint is evil in all its forms tbh

Pistacchios though... Pistacchios are really really good.

I love pistachios in actual nut form, like God intended (joking), but pistachio ice cream sounds disgusting. Don't hate on mint though. I love mint, especially mint ice cream.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to present the stages of an aro meetup.

The first stage is where you think it's a good idea to buy 2 litres of ice cream even though there's only two of you.

This first photo kind of looks like an ad lol :P. It's just the lighting you know? Maybe I'm just a professional photographer at heart.

nhIgrk8.jpg

Opening up the ice cream. Looking good!

BImxsdk.jpg

The second stage is where you actually start eating the ice cream. And it tastes oh so good.

g8Lvyne.jpg

Cookies and cream. Such a good flavour.

febv3jf.jpg

Not sure what that face is supposed to mean @Dodgypotato.

The third stage is where start to think that maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

ygN4sJx.jpg

The fourth stage is where you are starting to really regret buying this much ice cream to eat in one day.

gmjF9yB.jpg

And the final stage is where it's just too much and you start to feel sick from having too much ice cream (apparently that's a thing. Who'd have thought? xD)

We felt so done that it melted :/.

QLPYi0P.jpg

And even after all that, I still wouldn't mind doing it all again another time :P.

• 7 months later...

Archived