Ice Cream!

1 hour ago, Spud said:

True, but ice cream is also dessert, and has that sense of irony. And no one would question green ice cream (mint), but green pizza… would be disturbing to say the least :P

you could put greens on pizza! healthy aro cuisine :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Blue Phoenix Ace said:

The cake joke for asexuals is great. If you don't desire sex, then what's the next best thing? Cake! And we love cake as much as most people love sex. :cake:

So does that translate well for Aromanticism? If you don't desire romance, then what's the next best thing? Ice Cream? I would argue for pizza! :pizza:

I think it does! (For all the reasons I mentioned in the opening-post) 
Even though pizza is used as a symbol by some aros already- lots of asexuals also use pizza. So it would be a bit confusing? 

On 4/12/2016 at 5:19 AM, Tal Shi'ar said:

Since cake is the food icon for asexuality, ice cream does sound like a good idea. Or even ice cream cake!

Ice cream cake could be a representation of aro aces ;)

• 1 month later...

I came up with this idea with a friend earlier today. Ice cream and the color green are established symbols of aromanticism, so aromantic pride can be shown by wearing a green ice cream charm. Popsicles are very similar to ice cream but distinctly different, so wearing a green popsicle charm can show gray-aromantic pride. What do you all think of the idea?

52 minutes ago, shotinthehand said:

I came up with this idea with a friend earlier today. Ice cream and the color green are established symbols of aromanticism, so aromantic pride can be shown by wearing a green ice cream charm. Popsicles are very similar to ice cream but distinctly different, so wearing a green popsicle charm can show gray-aromantic pride. What do you all think of the idea?

Green tea ice cream is best ice cream and an ice lolly could work for grey aro 

On 5/25/2016 at 0:31 AM, Louis Hypo said:

Green tea ice cream is best ice cream and an ice lolly could work for grey aro 

I prefer lime. Maybe different types of frozen treats other than ice cream can be designated to specific types of gray-aromanticism.

I had some green pistachio ice cream the other day, a great aro coloured alternative for people (like me) who don't like mint :D

Also brb flying 21 hours to Australia to have a golden gay time

Archived