A Million Dollars But...

Zema

• 7 months later...
On 7/25/2017 at 9:14 PM, Blackscarlet666 said:

1 million dollars but you will have a constant feeling that you are being watched and see shadows out of the corner of your eye for a month

For a million dollars, I’d put up with that for a month, as long as I can be sure that it would be over after that month.

A million dollars, but you can’t have any face-to-face communication in your primary language for a month (whenever you have to communicate with someone in person, you must gesture, write a note, or use another language).

When you say "an aromantic relationship", do you mean like a qpr? If so, that sounds pretty good in itself.

Or did you mean to say a romantic relationship? In that case I might consider it, but it would depend on who with.

You can have a million dollars, but you must subsist entirely on foods you hate for a year.

• 2 weeks later...

Every new person I meet, or literally every time I meet someone? I could probably live with the former because I rarely meet new people anyway. I couldn't deal with the latter though - it'd basically rule out any interaction with another human whether you were against being married or not. Can you imagine walking up to your boss and having them propose every time?

A million dollars but your bank account will be debited $5 every hour for the rest of your life and if the payment bounces then you will instantly fall over dead.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

no chocolate??????? i'm sorry but that's a dealbreaker chocolate has done me nothing wrong

A million dollars but you can only spend it on what you need, and put the rest in a bank.

(b/c tbh i'd blow it all on stuff i don't need haha)

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Cee Fox said:

A million dollars but you can't buy anything worth more than 100 dollars.

I invest the million dollars in 10,000+ shares that are each valued at less than 100 dollars.

A million dollars but if you take it, a million dollars also goes to funding a political party you hate.

• 2 months later...
On 7/11/2018 at 9:50 AM, eatingcroutons said:

A million dollars but if you take it, a million dollars also goes to funding a political party you hate.

Haaahaahaaaaahhhhhh nope.

you get a million dollars but your best friend will turn into a cactus!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I buy everything I need take the tests (no one said I had to pass it) and move to a private piece of land with bee where we can plant seeds and grow things for food ad never have to buy something again. 

a million dollars but your shoes never fit you.

34 minutes ago, Jackson_Glass said:

I buy everything I need take the tests (no one said I had to pass it) and move to a private piece of land with bee where we can plant seeds and grow things for food ad never have to buy something again. 

Sounds good

Also I'll take the money and filter my tears into drinking water so that I can have near unlimited drinking water

A million dollars but you can only spend it at a store you absolutely hate

Edited by Bumble_Bee_

buckle up boys (I use this as a gender neutral term) were going to the best buy 

a million dollars but it comes marrying from a rich man/woman

Edited by Jackson_Glass