Zemaddog

A Million Dollars But...

Already my life. Can I have a real life Doge, too??

1 million dollars but you will have a constant feeling that you are being watched and see shadows out of the corner of your eye for a month

On 7/25/2017 at 9:14 PM, Blackscarlet666 said:

1 million dollars but you will have a constant feeling that you are being watched and see shadows out of the corner of your eye for a month

For a million dollars, I’d put up with that for a month, as long as I can be sure that it would be over after that month.

A million dollars, but you can’t have any face-to-face communication in your primary language for a month (whenever you have to communicate with someone in person, you must gesture, write a note, or use another language).

I already do that, and have done for years, thanks for the money.

A million dollars and you have to be in an Aromantic relationship for life and say "I love you" 10 times a day for the rest of your long lives.

When you say "an aromantic relationship", do you mean like a qpr? If so, that sounds pretty good in itself.

Or did you mean to say a romantic relationship? In that case I might consider it, but it would depend on who with.

You can have a million dollars, but you must subsist entirely on foods you hate for a year.

That would do wonders for my health, I'm sure

A million dollars, but every person you meet will ask you to marry them, no matter who, when, or how.

Every new person I meet, or literally every time I meet someone? I could probably live with the former because I rarely meet new people anyway. I couldn't deal with the latter though - it'd basically rule out any interaction with another human whether you were against being married or not. Can you imagine walking up to your boss and having them propose every time?

A million dollars but your bank account will be debited $5 every hour for the rest of your life and if the payment bounces then you will instantly fall over dead.

• Like 1

So 22.8 years of being rich or maybe longer being not so rich....

Well it's kinda obvious....I'll pick the money and then give it all to charity.

A million dollars but inflation will cause that and all other money to be worth less than 0.1% at a unpredictable point within the next decade.

And then all of society collapsed. The end.

You win a million dollars! But you can only spend it on vegetables.

Absolutely. I'd buy it to make food for people who can't afford it themselves.

A million dollars but you can't eat chocolate anymore.

no chocolate??????? i'm sorry but that's a dealbreaker chocolate has done me nothing wrong

A million dollars but you can only spend it on what you need, and put the rest in a bank.

(b/c tbh i'd blow it all on stuff i don't need haha)

Sure, as long as I could use my own money for nonessential things. 

A million dollars but you could never sleep indoors again. 

Camping can be a lot of fun! As long as it's in a warm place...

A million dollars but you can't buy anything worth more than 100 dollars.

19 hours ago, Cee Fox said:

A million dollars but you can't buy anything worth more than 100 dollars.

I invest the million dollars in 10,000+ shares that are each valued at less than 100 dollars.

A million dollars but if you take it, a million dollars also goes to funding a political party you hate.

On 7/11/2018 at 9:50 AM, eatingcroutons said:

A million dollars but if you take it, a million dollars also goes to funding a political party you hate.

Haaahaahaaaaahhhhhh nope.

you get a million dollars but your best friend will turn into a cactus!

Yes......I don't have a best friend anyway.

A million dollars but you can't personally use any computer again. That means no desktops, laptops, tablets, game consoles, network switches/routers, smart phones/TV's/etc, mini computers like the Raspberry Pi, ATM/cash machines, self-check outs, digital cameras, servers and internet services, any computerised device at work, MP3 players, DVD players, etc directly. And if you do, even unknowingly, you'll lose half of the money each time even if you'll go in debt.