Name the User Above!

Midnightrune

Look at the user who posted before you. What do they look like? What would their name be? 

Tell them!!

eg.

Person A

[exists in topic]

Person B

[thinks Person A looks like a Rachel]

@/Person A Rachel, I guess :)

Person C

[thinks Person B looks like they might be called James]

@/Person B James. Just James.

So on and so forth. 

You gets?

Well then, go forth and name!

@ArodynamicallyFavored In order not to out your real name (or online pseudonym, idk), I offer to call you Ami because it's a pangender name that also means 'friend' in French (alas masculine only) and it would be punny if your forum display name contained your 'human name'.

Anyway, it would be lame to dedicate the thread only to guessing users' real names because so many have outed them already and it's boring to pretend to be guessing them. A less confusing title for the thread would be 'Invent a human pseudonym for the above user'.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, aroMa(n)tisse said:

@ArodynamicallyFavored In order not to out your real name (or online pseudonym, idk), I offer to call you Ami because it's a pangender name that also means 'friend' in French (alas masculine only) and it would be punny if your forum display name contained your 'human name'.

Anyway, it would be lame to dedicate the thread only to guessing users' real names because so many have outed them already and it's boring to pretend to be guessing them. A less confusing title for the thread would be 'Invent a human pseudonym for the above user'.

I like Ami!!! (there's also Amie for females but I don't really care :P)

I'm going to call you Mayhem. The First :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...