[Please remove]

paporomantic

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 2:05 PM, Rising Sun said:

@morallygayro, Pre-op trans women do have male or at least intersex genitals. The thread is about "sex with a pre-op trans". "Pre-op" is clear.

Not all straight cis people are monsters, individuals are. Extremism is defined by the belief that violence should be fought with violence. That, you see, contrary to you, I don't believe in, and I avoid those ideologies like the plague. Which is why i'm now going to add your posts to my ignore list. Have fun posting the last word and feeling like a winner in your hateful mind. Bye.

No, all trans women are females and have female genitals. Bye.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:08 AM, paporomantic said:

So was I, thanks for reassuring that it's not a common problem in all kinds of sexuals! :icecream:

Please don't call non-ace people sexuals.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Miles said:

This is completely wrong. I have friends who can and will contest this. Some trans women have male genitalia, as they're pre-transition. By definition, a pre-transition trans woman (probably) has male genitals (or is intersex). This is my last reply to you. I see no relevance in engaging you further.

1 hour ago, Miles said:

Thanks for reminding me of my genital dysphoria and making me cry. I have never and will never see my genitals as female unless I have SRS.

1 minute ago, Zemaddog said:

Thanks for reminding me of my genital dysphoria and making me cry. I have never and will never see my genitals as female unless I have SRS.

grabs tissues and ice cream for you

Here you are. Now let's go get away from this madness. :icecream::icecream:

2 hours ago, Kaiger Pufflehugs IV said:

This is completely wrong. I have friends who can and will contest this. Some trans women have male genitalia, as they're pre-transition. By definition, a pre-transition trans woman (probably) has male genitals (or is intersex). This is my last reply to you. I see no relevance in engaging you further.

I'm so sure your friends know everything.

2 hours ago, Zemaddog said:

How are your genitals not female, unless you don't see them as such? You're female, therefore your body is female if you say it is. Some women have testes. Some have XY chromosomes. Some have flat chests without the help of a binder. Some have narrow hips. That doesn't make them any less female and it doesn't make you less female either.

Hey all, long time, no talk :$

As the author of this thread :facepalm: that turned into a can of worms, I beg the moderating team to lock the thread permanently or, better, move it out of the public area of the forum to the 'graveyard' or whatever the admod-only area is called where 'essentially deleted' threads rest in peace.

Thank you and sorry for the mayhem. May everyone achieve inner tranquility :aropridepapo:

Archived