Aro identifiers?

AroAnomaly

Okay that may have been a badly worded title but I have a question and I think it’s probably better asked here than the other LGBTQ+ forum I’m on.

So ace people have the black ring that symbolizes them and I was wondering if there was anything like that for aros or if anyone had any ideas along those lines.

• 1 month later...

I have a white ring that I wear on my left middle finger. I also have a little collar pin in the shape of an arrow that one of my partners gave to me. Nothing says arospec like making arrow puns at every opportunity ?

• Like 3

On 3/15/2020 at 2:29 PM, cluebat said:

I have a white ring that I wear on my left middle finger. I also have a little collar pin in the shape of an arrow that one of my partners gave to me. Nothing says arospec like making arrow puns at every opportunity ?

And I’m actually toying with the idea of going by Arrow (because my dead name makes me wanna puke) sooooo

is that not peak aromantic pun culture or what

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2020 at 1:29 PM, cluebat said:

aaa do you wear it specifically on your left middle finger?? I've been wanting to wear rings and i'm curious about trying this idea!!

Besides the white ring thing, I’m starting to consider getting a ring that is an arrow, and wearing it on or near the finger I wear my ace ring on. Seems like that would also be a pretty clear message for those who know. 

• Like 1