Some alternative aro related flags I made

TripleA

Bruh, literally everyone knows at this point that the only reason you want to redesign the aro flag is because you're offended that the current design is inclusive of arospec folks. Give it up. Your subtle exclusionary tactics are not going to fly under anyone's radar.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Bruh, literally everyone knows at this point that the only reason you want to redesign the aro flag is because you're offended that the current design is inclusive of arospec folks. Give it up. Your subtle exclusionary tactics are not going to fly under anyone's radar.

They're not aro, they're allo, get over it. Including allos in aromanticism is arophobic. I have the right to be offended.

On 12/29/2019 at 4:12 AM, Coyote said:

Wh-- Th-- This looks just like @Jot-Aro Kujo's aromantic allosexual flag design. Am I seeing this right? Is there something wrong with my eyes? This is the exact same design except slightly paler.

This not your eyes,  this is true! I will chose to believe triple A just unconsciously thought about this flag when doing his own... because otherwise this is wrong.

Now, I like your aro flag, but as @Jot-Aro Kujo said, it shouldn't come in replacement for the current one that represents the whole community.

5 hours ago, nonmerci said:

This not your eyes,  this is true! I will chose to believe triple A just unconsciously thought about this flag when doing his own... because otherwise this is wrong.

Now, I like your aro flag, but as @Jot-Aro Kujo said, it shouldn't come in replacement for the current one that represents the whole community.

I never even thought of the flag design so actually no. I'm not someone who intentionally copies work. Idk why people think I have some ulterior motive against people bc of what I believe. If any designs look like anyone else's, it's usually an accident. 

It just happened to look like the alloaro flag, so I decided to make a revision by bringing out the colours more and making the stripes vertical. 

Here

5 hours ago, nonmerci said:

On 12/29/2019 at 3:12 AM, Coyote said:

Wh-- Th-- This looks just like @Jot-Aro Kujo's aromantic allosexual flag design. Am I seeing this right? Is there something wrong with my eyes? This is the exact same design except slightly paler.

Also it's green, light blue, white, yellow, orange so not all the colours are the same. It's just the first design didn't bring the blue out enough.

1 hour ago, TripleA said:

I never even thought of the flag design so actually no. I'm not someone who intentionally copies work. Idk why people think I have some ulterior motive against people bc of what I believe. If any designs look like anyone else's, it's usually an accident. 

I don't think I said you imply anything? Except if this about the fact that your aro flag should not replace the current one; as you entitled it "aromantic flag redesigned" I assume it was it's purple,  but that could be that mis understanding the title so sorry.

Then, about the similarities with the other flag, I sais it may be unconscious, which means there is no intent. It is possible that you forgot how the aroallo flag was, but your brain reproduction it unintentionally. That's all I said.

I like the vertical flag, it is more original than horizontal lines. 

• Like 1