Hi everyone :-)

HorcruxCupcake

Hi everyone ?,

Been questioning my identity and why I don't seem interested in dating like 'normal' people for years and recently discovered aromanticism. Pretty sure this is me. Although it is hard to accept because I don't want to be lonely for the rest of my life, think I'm going to have to come to terms with it.

Anyway I'm here because I want to make some new friends who can relate ?

HorcruxCupcake

• Like 1

Welcome, Horcrux! Thank you for sharing your experience. I realize that beginning to identify as aromantic can be hard to accept, but I assure you that a life without romantic attachment is not an inherently a life of loneliness. There are so many beautiful and wonderful ways to connect with people nonromantically. Excited for you to explore all of that! :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Michael09 said:

Welcome, Horcrux! Thank you for sharing your experience. I realize that beginning to identify as aromantic can be hard to accept, but I assure you that a life without romantic attachment is not an inherently a life of loneliness. There are so many beautiful and wonderful ways to connect with people nonromantically. Excited for you to explore all of that! :)

Thank you very much, I appreciate that.

• Like 1