I got talking to the lady at a local alternative bookstore in Liverpool about the lack of books on aromantism. It started off because I was buying an asexual based anthology book and she asked me if I knew of anymore. I pointed out that even more thin on the ground is books on aromantism (irrespective of the sexual orientation). In fact, I think I've only come across one feeble kindle book that I actually sent back for a refund it was so bad. Has anyone else found any good titles on aromantism that I could recommend to this bookstore? She did actually suggest I write one, and I wouldn't rule out editing a community effort to get an aromantism anthology/information book together, especially as there's a massive aromantic gap on the sexuality bookshelves. Would anyone be interested in working with me on this? It would be good to have contributors and design help from across the aromantic community irrespective of sexual attraction (in fact the more variety of experiences the better). There seems to be a lack of offline awareness in this regard. What's people's initial thoughts about this?

• Like 1

Do you mean non-fiction books about aromanticism, or fiction books with aro characters?

I don't know of any non-fiction books I'm afraid, though I do know of some fiction with aro characters.

Either way, we need more!