Site Banner Update

Blue Phoenix Ace

I've updated the site banner according to the poll. I modified the dimensions a little bit to bring the extra triangles aligned with the first triangle.

I'm looking at it at the top of my full width browser window and it seems a little narrow. I could add another set of the multicolored triangles to the right. It would end right before the create button on a 1920 px wide monitor. At half-screen width, it still seems to stop short, like another set of arrows would look nice.

That being said, on mobile I think it looks perfect.

Thoughts, opinions?

I think I already said that on the other thread, but I think a little bit more space between the shield and the text would be good, if that would be possible. Not much space, only a bit because it kinda looks so squished together (though "squished" doesn't sound too bad for an aromantic site...). But other than that I can't think of anything to change about it ^_^

I second aihpen about shifting the text away from the shield. Could we shift the color order so that the dark green is at the end of the point, though? It would look like it's fading into the even darker green of the background rather than just abruptly ending with black.

Archived