anyone got any pride stuff [clothing, accessories, objects, ect]?

I just got a leather bracelet with an aro flag button which im loving so far, an ace flag and some ace shirts from an american friend, and ive made some rainbow shirts and a bunch of pride badges :D

• Like 2

I have a aro shirt (with the word "pride" in the aro coulours. The shirt itself is dark gray, it was the worst idea ever… ).

and i have a lot of badges too. Aro, rainbow, trans and non binary

I would like a flag someday. Maybe i will make it myself.

12 minutes ago, Cristal Gris said:

I have a aro shirt (with the word "pride" in the aro coulours. The shirt itself is dark gray, it was the worst idea ever… ).

and i have a lot of badges too. Aro, rainbow, trans and non binary

I would like a flag someday. Maybe i will make it myself.

oooh those all sound awesome!! Even the shirt :) If you wanna make it more visible and are comfortable with changing it - you could do an outline for the letters, like in a white maybe? :)
And making a flag yourself is good, a friend and i did that one pride and they turned out well :)
I've got an aro flag shipping in at the moment from wish, which was nice because it was affordable for me :D 

Just now, eOrion said:

And making a flag yourself is good, a friend and i did that one pride and they turned out well :)
I've got an aro flag shipping in at the moment from wish, which was nice because it was affordable for me :D 

Nice !

Yeah, my friends too. I want a non binary flag, and an aro one too !

I’m very into friendship bracelets. As I write this, I have:

• The word “they” in capital block letters in the colors of the nonbinary flag, over a gray background
  • A trans chevron
  • A rainbow “mutating” chevron (goes back and forth between a chevron and a diagonal)
  • A double-sided friendship bracelet with ace colors on one side and aro colors on the other. 
  • Like 3

I have a tiny little aro flag I made with a toothpick, paper, and glue, and a little aro heart pin that my friend gave me at the start of pride month! 

Oh, and I also have an aro ring!

• Like 1

I have two chevron bracelets I made with the aro and ace flag (it's an arrow pattern).

I want to get a shirt or hoodie with aropride ^^

• Like 2

I have one pride flag bc I'm gay and I sewed the aro flag on my glasses case

• Like 1

I have the white aro ring. 

The rest I just generally dress in a very OUT way and am usually immediately clocked as queer. 

• Like 3

I made an aro necklace. It's a black thread with a small clay disk painted with the aro flag. I used tempera paint and acrylic and then covered it in a layer of nail polish. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out! 😊

Edit: I forgot! I also made one ace necklace a bit like the are one and I have a n ace flag!

On 8/2/2019 at 3:58 PM, Mirrorreaper said:

I have the white aro ring. 

Wait is this a thing?? I knew a black ring was for ace and sort of for aspec in general but I never knew the white ring was for aro. I rlly like that suggestion

i have a white shirt with a heart with the aro flag stripes in it.  and a maple leaf sticker (canadian) with the stripes on my laptop.

I just got my white ring! Decided to use an arrow ring because of the double meaning. (I also have an ace ring on my other hand)

• Like 2

If anyone's interested, I'm selling Aromantic pride things on redbubble.com, just search KLNN :)

• Like 2

On 9/3/2019 at 4:13 PM, KymiNyci said:

If anyone's interested, I'm selling Aromantic pride things on redbubble.com, just search KLNN :)

Dude absolutely I'll get something tysm

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 5:34 PM, Chibi Sam Winchester said:

Wait is this a thing?? I knew a black ring was for ace and sort of for aspec in general but I never knew the white ring was for aro. I rlly like that suggestion

I have an aro ring as well

Being an AroAce (often referred to as Ace of Spades) I got this ring. I personally feel like it represents me more than a white ring (plus I’ve heard many different versions of an aro ring - some going green instead).

- I wear my AroAce pride ring on my middle finger of my right hand above my simple black ace ring. 

- I also have a simple unicorn and arrow necklace, that I wear all the time. (They are basically pendants that I put on the same chain). 

3 hours ago, AceofSpadesUnicorn said:

Being an AroAce (often referred to as Ace of Spades) I got this ring. I personally feel like it represents me more than a white ring (plus I’ve heard many different versions of an aro ring - some going green instead).

- I wear my AroAce pride ring on my middle finger of my right hand above my simple black ace ring. 

- I also have a simple unicorn and arrow necklace, that I wear all the time. (They are basically pendants that I put on the same chain). 

This ring is so beautiful!

On 7/23/2019 at 10:06 AM, eOrion said:

I just got a leather bracelet with an aro flag button which im loving so far, an ace flag and some ace shirts from an american friend, and ive made some rainbow shirts and a bunch of pride badges :D

I'd like an aro badge maybe,, but as of now I have a bunch of trans badges (Including a honk if you're trans badge which I love) and a trans flag, and a rainbow flag. It would be cool if you could get matching badges with something like "My Qpp is :D" on because AjksD

On 7/23/2019 at 4:06 AM, eOrion said:

i have an asexual and aromantic flag.

I went to kumoricon not to long ago, and someone was selling Aro pins. It's actually really cool, they took the Aro flag and made it into a rose. Each petal is a color of the flag. I put it on my black beanie that says "No Thanks" on it lol (ㆁωㆁ) I absolutely love it.

I made a braided braclet with green, purple, and black so it's a mini aroace flag! I want to make one with the full aro flag but I dont have all the colours 😪 

Edit: I made a full ace flag braclet!

I have a circular badge with the "arrows" logo:

aromantic_crossing_arrows_by_pride_flags

I make a lot of my stuff although I have a few things that I bought. Most recently I knitted myself some rainbow shorts and knit a trans belt for it. I also have an aro flag I didn’t make it tho. In addition to some beanies that I knit, a nonbinary one, a trans one, and an aro one. I also have a bunch of buttons and one of those cool scalemail necklaces in aro colors.