I organised an A-spec social group in Liverpool and the surrounding areas for aros and aces and I just thought I'd start a thread here just in case anyone can get to Liverpool, UK relatively easily. 

Summary of upcoming events July - August 2019:

Regular Tuesday evening meet (aiming at fortnightly but please double check with me) at the Egg cafe, Liverpool. Next meet Tuesday 9th July 7pm.

Sugar and Dice Board Game Cafe, Liverpool, Saturday 13th July 2pm (please rsvp ASAP as I'll be booking a table in the next day or so).

Sugar and Dice Board Game Cafe, Liverpool, Sunday 11th August 2pm (please rsvp by end of July for booking numbers)

Egg Cafe, Liverpool Saturday 24th August 2pm.

Any problems on the day: 07594607252

Note: Tomorrow's Egg meet is cancelled due to low numbers. The next Tues evening meet is same time, 23rd July.

* A social group for all a-spec persons in Liverpool and the surrounding areas.

We're looking for diverse a-spec volunteers to join the organising team to help direct the group as a diverse a-spec presence in Liverpool and surrounding areas.*

THE NEXT TUESDAY EVENING AT THE EGG CAFE: 20 AUGUST 2019, 7PM

Our regular Tuesday evening a-spec meet at Egg Cafe, 7pm. Unfortunately it's a bit later in the month than I originally wanted, but with holidays and other commitments this is the first Tuesday evening available. As usual, if you need to contact me on the day the number is 07594607252. I will keep you updated where we are in the cafe on the night.

OUR NEXT MEET: SUGAR AND DICE BOARD GAME CAFE SUNDAY 11 AUGUST, 2PM. Please RSVP ASAP for numbers thanks.

Later on in the month:

SATURDAY 24TH AUGUST, 2PM, Egg Cafe

SATURDAY 31ST AUGUST, 12.30PM Manchester Day trip with Manchester AVEN. I am planning on travelling from Liverpool Lime Street to get into Manchester Piccadilly circa 12.30. I'm not the actual organiser and there's a post here specific to it. If you could RSVP so I can let the organiser know thanks. I'll let you know nearer the date what train I'll be getting if you'd like to join me at Liverpool Lime Street earlier (or just make your own way there)

Next meet:

Meeting at Egg Cafe, Liverpool. Saturday 14th September 2pm. As usual any problems on the day my number is 07594607252.