Herbe de provence

Do you know any french ressources on aromanticism ?

Hello !

I'm curious, is there any french people on Arocalypse ? And if yes do you know any ressources about aromanticism in french ?

Anything I find on aromanticism is Always in English so...

Seeing your name I guess you were French too. 

Except for the aro topic in AVEN I don't know a lot. However sometimes I saw articles about it.

On 6/30/2019 at 1:38 PM, Herbe de provence said:

Hello !

I'm curious, is there any french people on Arocalypse ? And if yes do you know any ressources about aromanticism in french ?

Anything I find on aromanticism is Always in English so...

If you are on Amino, the LGBT+ France Amino has some great wikis on Aromanticism and other things like sensual and alterous orientations, etc. in French, and are quite helpful (I'm actually just a French learner). 

https://aminoapps.com/c/lgbt-france/page/item-category/catalog-item-category-dictionnaire-lgbt/pYpj_npSJTR2XqnMlrN60Bpj4vgMZX8v04ue

Thank you ! I already knew about la vie en queer and arobase but didn't knew about amino.

Also I stated my own aro tumblr blog if you'r interested here's a link : https://lesaromates.tumblr.com/?fbclid=IwAR0AGwCNRg7lrjmZTpFgnSrD5y0yFHlYb13cXJRYeNRutVVOXc7xIqtxgPg

I tried to explain what aromanticism is.