What made you happy today?

omitef

23 hours ago, Sentient Android said:

I'm in a production of the Tempest (best Shakespeare play ever... I've sort of got an obsession with it right now), and today we blocked the scene that I'm in, and the director really liked it! :D

(To be honest, I'm only in one scene and only ¼ of it at that... but it was fun, OK?)

that's really great for you! drama is amazing & its great that you get to be in a play that you really like :D whats your role?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, peridotty said:

that's really great for you! drama is amazing & its great that you get to be in a play that you really like :D whats your role?

Thanks!

Technically I'm Prospero (the main character), but...

So there's this one scene where Prospero basically explains his life story to his daughter Miranda. To make it more interesting, the director has three people who basically act it out while he's talking. I play "Young Prospero". No lines, but it's a fun role. xD 

• Like 3

Just now, Sentient Android said:

Thanks!

Technically I'm Prospero (the main character), but...

So there's this one scene where Prospero basically explains his life story to his daughter Miranda. To make it more interesting, the director has three people who basically act it out while he's talking. I play "Young Prospero". No lines, but it's a fun role. xD 

that sounds exciting! break a leg!

(in related news, im also in drama & have a performance tomorrow & saturday! ^-^)

• Like 2

I'm going to a lock-in at a school with my friends today xD we're going to watch movies and eat pizza and go to open gym and stuff xD 

I'm also going to be the goalie in my soccer game tomorrow xDxD it's so much fun!

xDxDxDxDxDxDxD 

• Like 3

Well, I'm happy about officially being on HRT, (my first shot was yesterday, but I'm happy about that today too,) and I'm about to have a grading party with some of my friends who GA the same class so we can all groan about grading undergrad papers. The grading part is going to suck, but the company of my friends won't :)

• Like 4

Yesterday my mom tried to not misgender me for the first time. I could see her struggling for a moment and then she said "themselves". I don't even remember the context. I was on my way to soccer practice and I cried and couldn't stop smiling.

• Like 7

I just talked to amazing people on internet and the sun is shining, it's so warm and it means spring is finally here after a long winter! Also couple of days ago my friend called me her sister and I'm still in tears because it means so much to me ;____; 

• Like 3

Me and my sister are cooking vegan food together. Neither of us are vegan, but both of us like a challenge. Plus our mother never taught us to cook and mocked us if we tried (no innocent mistakes allowed in our house) so it's a shared bonding of "eff that we can teach ourselves". We're having a good time.

• Like 3

I was hanging out with my best friend today eating ice cream when she asked if I had a boyfriend I just said no, she said she didn't either and I just told her that I'm not even interested and she totally understood it and said she felt the same way. I don't know if she's aro spec or something or if she isn't interested in getting a boyfriend for other reasons, but I'm just so happy because she is the first person in my life who seems to understand and feels a similar way. It was the first time that I could talk to someone about how annoyed I am by people expecting me to get into a romantic relationship. I never realized how much I actually needed a friendship like this until today. I've literally sat here crying happy tears for the past two hours (since I arrived home) ^_^ Oh and the ice cream was great too xD:icecream:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aihpen said:

I was hanging out with my best friend today eating ice cream when she asked if I had a boyfriend I just said no, she said she didn't either and I just told her that I'm not even interested and she totally understood it and said she felt the same way.

This is clearly a sign that ice cream was always meant to be the symbol for aromanticism xD:icecream:

• Like 4

My makeup turned out well, it was sunny, and warm. I finished my book in the park, the birds were singing and everything smelled of flowers. Later on I had some kimchi, a dish my flatmate used to make. :)

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cassiopeia said:

Later on I had some kimchi, a dish my flatmate used to make. :)

love kimchi! Actually, I just love Korean food in general.  I used to almost always have a thing of kimchi in my fridge.  But mine was store bought--homemade is much better (not that I can make it or anything.).

• Like 2