Where are you from?

It would be nice to have a meetup, maybe like a local topic?  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31 May 2016 at 4:45 PM, aussiekirkland said:

I'm from Perth, Australia :) Being in the +8:00 Timezone makes communicating online difficult sometimes (don't even get me started on live streams omfg)

I found another person from WA! This may or may not be amazing

...and I'm on allot of the time so yeah.....

Just kidding I live in chat

On 4/28/2016 at 8:40 AM, peridotty said:

EST people!! I live in southeast Michigan ^-^ not exactly east coast, but easter than most :P

I'm also from Southeast Michigan! Message me and I might even tell you what county ;p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Southeast Asia, 9:46 PM PHT right now. Usually active here within the morning until the afternoon and just stopping by and checking things out sometimes in the evening. *waves hello*

13 hours ago, karnzter said:

Southeast Asia, 9:46 PM PHT right now. Usually active here within the morning until the afternoon and just stopping by and checking things out sometimes in the evening. *waves hello*

Almost Timezone buddies unite! I think I'm one hour ahead of you

3 hours ago, aussiekirkland said:

Almost Timezone buddies unite! I think I'm one hour ahead of you

We're of the same timezone! :D

US, specifically GMT-...6 I think??? Whatever CDT is doing right now. (At least I think DST is a thing right now?? I can never remember whether it's during the summer or the winter. I blame originally being from Arizona for the fact that I'm terrible with time zones. I wholeheartedly support burning Daylight Savings Time to the ground with a laser from space.)

Of course, when left to my own devices my natural sleep schedule has me running on something like GMT-8 or 9, but sadly that's only really possible outside of the academic year. *shakes fist at morning people as a collective entity*

• 4 weeks later...

Archived