Where are you from?

It would be nice to have a meetup, maybe like a local topic?  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/17/2016 at 10:58 AM, Abyss said:

Wow, there's surprisingly not many people from the eastern US here. (I'm east coast of North America, EST.)

On 4/19/2016 at 8:24 PM, PerformativeSurprise said:

That's where I'm from originally, I'm just not there currently :)

On 4/19/2016 at 10:52 PM, Spud said:

You're not alone; I live there too :)

EST people!! I live in southeast Michigan ^-^ not exactly east coast, but easter than most :P

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Spud said:

Is it bad to be excited that North America is beating Europe in terms of numbers right now :P

Ah come on, you guys have majority everywhere else on the internet, let us have this one :(

But nah it's fine, I was pretty excited when Europe was beating America :D

10 minutes ago, Simowl said:

Ah come on, you guys have majority everywhere else on the internet, let us have this one :(

But nah it's fine, I was pretty excited when Europe was beating America :D

Gotta root for your country. (But if Trump wins the election maybe I'll be rooting for Australia instead cause then I'll move to New Zealand... :P )

Anyway, it's only by one person.

3 hours ago, Spud said:

Gotta root for your country. (But if Trump wins the election maybe I'll be rooting for Australia instead cause then I'll move to New Zealand... :P )

Anyway, it's only by one person.

Gotta root for the Aussie bogan trash :P

11 hours ago, Spud said:

But if Drumpf wins the election maybe I'll be rooting for Australia instead cause then I'll move to New Zealand... :P 

Hold up, did you just imply NZ was the same as Australia? Because as a Kiwi I'm obliged to take offence at that. =P

51 minutes ago, Saaaro said:

Hold up, did you just imply NZ was the same as Australia? Because as a Kiwi I'm obliged to take offence at that. =P

To cheer you up, I'll tell you a story:

Me and my sister have this in joke that pretty much everything found in Australia can be found somewhere else so if we're gonna go on holiday it's best to go somewhere more interesting, same when migrating (this applies to the TV show 'Escape to Down Under'). Meanwhile, NZ has extreme snow, spectacular mountains, lots of sheep (which my Welsh blood approves of) and apparently everything is super chill. Also you have Kiwis and two stereotypes of Australia is white trash and all killer animals so...

Basicly we'd choose NZ over Aussie in a heartbeat.

1 hour ago, Louis Hypo said:

Me and my sister have this in joke that pretty much everything found in Australia can be found somewhere else so if we're gonna go on holiday it's best to go somewhere more interesting, same when migrating (this applies to the TV show 'Escape to Down Under'). Meanwhile, NZ has extreme snow, spectacular mountains, lots of sheep (which my Welsh blood approves of) and apparently everything is super chill. Also you have Kiwis and two stereotypes of Australia is white trash and all killer animals so...

I'm Australian and I can confirm this

2 hours ago, Louis Hypo said:

You won't find a big rock, big pineapple, big banana, big prawn, big crocodile, big crab, big mango, big orange, big and, big galah, big koala, big lobster or a big platypus outside of Australia. So take that!

(Also, apparently there is big spud in Australia. Who'd've thought?)

7 hours ago, Zemaddog said:

You won't find a big rock, big pineapple, big banana, big prawn, big crocodile, big crab, big mango, big orange, big and, big galah, big koala, big lobster or a big platypus outside of Australia. So take that!

(Also, apparently there is big spud in Australia. Who'd've thought?)

Me and my sister have this in joke that pretty much everything found in NZ can be found somewhere else so if we're gonna go on holiday it's best to go somewhere more interesting, same when migrating (this applies to the TV show 'Escape to Down Under'). Meanwhile, Australia has extremely nice beaches, spectacular sparseness, lots of bites kangaroos and apparently everything is super hot and dry. Also you have koalas and two stereotypes of NZ is <I couldn't think of a bad thing> and all sheep so...

Basicly we'd choose Aussie over NZ in a heartbeat.

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion said:

New Zealand GMT+12 :) But my sleep/wake schedule is all over the place

Another Kiwi!

Whereabouts in NZ are yah (if you don't mind me asking)?

Archived