Where are you from?

It would be nice to have a meetup, maybe like a local topic?  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I kinda like that this forum is active all night all day, because it conforms to my weird sleeping patterns, and its nice when someone says good night around 10 am on the chat. But I wanted to know when to expect people to be online? At least vaguely?

And then maybe we could have topics for local communities too? I just want to know if there would be enough people to fill it up.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm UK, but my online hours are variable depending on my responsibilities. This week has been one of internet on my lunch break and the evenings, but no doubt it'll slowly creep into the wee hours once my schedule is freed.

2 minutes ago, Simowl said:

I'm in the UK (GMT+1) and mostly online evenings :) I'd love for meet ups to happen when we get more popular!

Ok then I was wrong. If UK is GMT+1 then I think I'm actually GMT+2.

5 minutes ago, Simowl said:

Yeah, we're GMT+1 as clocks went forward a few weeks ago :)

Oh so then I guess we are GMT+1 in winter and GMT+2 in summer. That's too confusing for me and I will probably keep getting it wrong for the rest of my life xD 

I live in United States EDT. (That's GMT-4.) I've seen a few other people in the same time zone, but on here, there seems to be an overwhelming amount of Europeans haha.

10 hours ago, Spud said:

there seems to be an overwhelming amount of Europeans haha.

to be precise, UK based people (me too, btw). How likely is that? Is there something in the tea? :P

Well I just moved back to the states from Hawaii. So I was HST or HAST and now I'm PDT or pacific.

So I'm like halfway around the world from most of the people here!

On 4/17/2016 at 10:58 AM, Abyss said:

Wow, there's surprisingly not many people from the eastern US here. (I'm east coast of North America, EST.)

You're not alone; I live there too :)

Edit: that emoji still is freaky

16 minutes ago, Mikasa said:

Europe (the Netherlands, so GMT+2) :) 

That's soooooo close! I live on the border to the Netherlands in Germany. I can literally just take my bike and cross the border :) 

16 hours ago, Spud said:

You're not alone; I live there too :)

Edit: that emoji still is freaky

I think this one is freakier: :D 

Archived