Aro/Ace puns

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no what have you guys started?

People ask me about the weather a lot. I like to think of myself as a Barometer.

I'm lucky, no matter where I am, I always have an ace up my sleeve.

I learned to fly planes, now I'm an ace pilot.

What do you call an Italian man rolling sideways? A-sausage aro-ll.

Someone tried to date me once, but the chances were naro.

8 hours ago, breaddd said:

"I like my men how I like my coffee...I don't drink coffee."

---

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnGpS3hdoEaYjwUfsX-R9

Okay this one isn't a pun but it accurately represents aromantics, right? It has the word arrow xD

And she didn't get married in the end! :D

16 hours ago, breaddd said:

"I like my men how I like my coffee...I don't drink coffee."

---

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnGpS3hdoEaYjwUfsX-R9

Okay this one isn't a pun but it accurately represents aromantics, right? It has the word arrow xD

One of my favorite movies. ^_^

I can't find the original of the middle one (someone did it with the ace flag, I have been digging for it for a week, nothing. Someone please send me a link :)) so I decided to remake it for this forum.

After that it just went out of control

859427186aa_copy_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jp

Featuring: "Put down that pitchfork, seriously, we just wanted to be friends...",

"When you kiss me like that it feels like you devouring my soul" and finally

"Invisible but not to the randoms who low key wanna kill me. Seriously who are these people? All I wanted was a second breakfast"

I sometimes joke about starting an Aromantic, Asexual, and Agender drumline, because it would form a AAA Battery. Does that count? :P

And well, I'm the one who came up with the name "Arocalypse," which probably counts!

10 hours ago, Mezzo Forte said:

I sometimes joke about starting an Aromantic, Asexual, and Agender drumline, because it would form a AAA Battery. Does that count? :P

I had to march in a parade today, and because our pep band's snare drummer suddenly got really sick, I had to fill in for him at the last minute (with my grand total of 2 cumulative days of practice and 1 performance, at a con last month, after which I had never picked up snare sticks again until today)...so as an agender aroace snare drummer, today I was indeed the AAA battery. :D

Archived