Sup new guy here

dsm2k1

Hey, what finally broke me to make an account here is my psych class in we just started a new topic love and marriage in which we had to write on the board as two groups (boys and girls) what we find attractive. It was entertaining to watch but I couldn't add anything.

Welcome!

Goodness a whole topic! are you going to sit back for most of it or are you going to 'fight the system' and bring up ideas of amatonormativity and how many many psych studies on marriage = happiness are fundamentally flawed?  

'Woman with Gloria Steinem' has a good episode about Zambian child marriage that if you can find has some really harsh interviews where people come out with horrific comments about marriage that would be good to quote if you have to do a report. you know, just to pop the little love bubble people might end up in. 

47 minutes ago, Apathetic Echidna said:

Welcome!

Goodness a whole topic! are you going to sit back for most of it or are you going to 'fight the system' and bring up ideas of amatonormativity and how many many psych studies on marriage = happiness are fundamentally flawed?  

'Woman with Gloria Steinem' has a good episode about Zambian child marriage that if you can find has some really harsh interviews where people come out with horrific comments about marriage that would be good to quote if you have to do a report. you know, just to pop the little love bubble people might end up in. 

Well, it's not in my nature to fight back against a hopeless battle. I just do me and don't let anyone bother me. This is only IB psych is its not that in depth as well thankfully.

Archived