Adding to the List of "Hello!" Threads

astriiformes

Hey, I haven't used a forum in what feels like forever, but my name's Nate and I've been really hoping/wanting to try to connect with more aro folks and more of the aro community as a whole, so I thought I'd finally give this one a swing after hearing it mentioned occasionally for a little while. 

I'm very aro and in my early twenties, trying to get the hang of this whole adult thing, but I've identified as aromantic since I was 16 or 17, so for a pretty significant portion of my life. That being said, I feel like I'm in the middle of having to understand and figure a lot of things about my identity out even right now, which is why it seems like such a good idea to try to talk to other aros more.

• Like 2

Welcome! 

I don't think everyone gets everything figured out, adult or not. :) I just hope you can find some interesting points from here that you haven't been able to find elsewhere. 

Also enjoy this customary pixilated Aro-colour themed icecream :aroicecream:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome! :D

Out of curiosity, do you happen to run a Tumblr under the same username? I've found many other aros here also on Tumblr but never the other way around, so it would be quite the first

• 2 months later...
On 3/23/2019 at 11:10 PM, running.tally said:

Welcome! :D

Out of curiosity, do you happen to run a Tumblr under the same username? I've found many other aros here also on Tumblr but never the other way around, so it would be quite the first

Aha, this is super old but I figured it was probably still worth replying -- yeah, it's my handle on a few other sites, tumblr included.

• Like 1