lonelyace

Arocalypse pen pals

There's something like this on AVEN, but I haven't seen it here (although I admittedly didn't look too hard).

The idea is to get people talking to each other. So if anyone wans more private conversation to make friends, comment on here, and pm someone that you've never pm-ed before. And maybe tell some things that you're interested in so people know what to chat about. 

• Like 4

I would like to be part of that. I've found that it's hard to find other aros anywhere near me and it is definitely hard to make friends in a society that values romance so much more than friendship.

• Like 2

I'd be interested in making more friends!  This is a good idea I think. I am basically very into writing fantasy, drawing my ocs, and obsessing over tv/comics/film/anime/superheroes. I also like to play video games, rp, and cook. 

• Like 1

That's a great idea!

I like sci-fi, environmental initiatives and urban planning 😊

• Like 1

I love this idea since I really want some closer internet friendships!

Honestly I don't really like making friends solely based on interests because I don't think that liking the same TV show means that two people are destined to be friends.

With that being said, though, I do understand that similar interests can be a good conversation starter.

I like reading, watching TV shows, playing the guitar and listening to music. If you like Supernatural and/or Arctic Monkeys that is a plus because I don't have any friends that like those things! Feel free to message me :)

• Like 3

Love this idea :)) 

I have some trouble with making friend irl, and have found many amazing people online. They've really helped. 

Anyway, I love so many diffrent things i defently know i wont remeber to write down them all.

I love video games (especilly visual novels, like DDLC, as well as Undertale, Danganronpa ,et.c). Im a major weeb and also love Supernatural. Im always either reading, whriting, or drawing.

If anypne would like to talk, feel free to message me! ❤️

• Like 1