Arocalypse pen pals

There's something like this on AVEN, but I haven't seen it here (although I admittedly didn't look too hard).

The idea is to get people talking to each other. So if anyone wans more private conversation to make friends, comment on here, and pm someone that you've never pm-ed before. And maybe tell some things that you're interested in so people know what to chat about. 

I would like to be part of that. I've found that it's hard to find other aros anywhere near me and it is definitely hard to make friends in a society that values romance so much more than friendship.

I'd be interested in making more friends!  This is a good idea I think. I am basically very into writing fantasy, drawing my ocs, and obsessing over tv/comics/film/anime/superheroes. I also like to play video games, rp, and cook. 

I love this idea since I really want some closer internet friendships!

Honestly I don't really like making friends solely based on interests because I don't think that liking the same TV show means that two people are destined to be friends.

With that being said, though, I do understand that similar interests can be a good conversation starter.

I like reading, watching TV shows, playing the guitar and listening to music. If you like Supernatural and/or Arctic Monkeys that is a plus because I don't have any friends that like those things! Feel free to message me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Love this idea :)) 

I have some trouble with making friend irl, and have found many amazing people online. They've really helped. 

Anyway, I love so many diffrent things i defently know i wont remeber to write down them all.

I love video games (especilly visual novels, like DDLC, as well as Undertale, Danganronpa ,et.c). Im a major weeb and also love Supernatural. Im always either reading, whriting, or drawing.

If anypne would like to talk, feel free to message me! ❤️

• 1 month later...

This sounds so cool!! :D

~I'm a student studying Ornithology and Linguistics. I love birds, wildlife, landscape drawing, learning languages, traveling, anime, Pokemon, diving into random Wikipedia articles, and having heated conversations about important issues like whether buffalo sauce is better than barbeque sauce (it is).

~If you like writing long letters, exchanging sketches, and share some of these interests, feel free to message me! ^.^

...I would kind of like to be a part of this? I wanna make friends... but I'm too scared to message anyone else (all the friends I've ever made were because they talked to me first or I was introduced to them through a friend I already had).

Uhhh... I am a small child in highschool... I love dragons with every inch of my soul (and they're one of the only things I feel allowed to admit that I like?). I like video games, especially ones that children can reasonably play, but a lot of them I don't play, I just watch let's plays on youtube (and then stalk the fandom). I play pokemon a lot, especially gen 5.

I like memes too but I don't feel comfortable sharing them? (I guess in general I'm just scared of doing lots of things and am held back a lot by whether or not I feel allowed to do something)

....anyways, yeah.. I would love to make friends on here! (but I'm too scared to start a conversation with anyone, so sorry. Once a conversation gets started though, I'll mostly be fine with replying, I'll just be a bit awkward)

Count me in as well, if anyone wants to message me.

I'm in high school and I'm really into video games, visual novels, and music (I play piano and cello but I'm not great at either tbh). I'm bad at listing my interests at the top of my head though. I guess I also do cosplay and I'm currently learning Mandarin Chinese. Oh, and I like to read.

I'm pretty shy and usually I don't have one on one conversations with people so I'm trying to change that by posting here.

I have a list of random media I'm into on my profile that I just updated, although the rest of my profile I wrote in 2016 so it might be out of date.

Archived