Next-Level Consciousness

What Are Your Favorite LGBT+ YouTube Channels?

I like Parker J, he's trans; I actually started watching before he came out.  I watched a bit of Connie Glynn because she's aro (and bisexual) but she doesn't talk about it much.  I've seen some of Ash's stuff, they're pretty good.

• Like 1

Been watching a lot of Natalie Wynn a.k.a. Contrapoints recently (thanks YouTube algorithm! :D). Her videos are smart, funny and have great production values, IMO. She doesn't talk about aro/ace though (at least, not so far)

19 hours ago, aro_elise said:

I watched a bit of Connie Glynn because she's aro (and bisexual) but she doesn't talk about it much.

I felt her video about being aromantic was one of the best videos ever made on the topic. I sometimes give it as a resource to people who want to know more. She's become one of my favorite YouTubers since I discovered her from that because she's great at all kinds of videos.

On 11/26/2018 at 10:00 PM, DavidMS703 said:

I felt her video about being aromantic was one of the best videos ever made on the topic. I sometimes give it as a resource to people who want to know more. She's become one of my favorite YouTubers since I discovered her from that because she's great at all kinds of videos.

i agree.  you've probably seen her video about why she's single, which since she made it before she came out does not include the reason that she's aro.  i actually related to what she said in it too, which i'm sure isn't a coincidence but i thought she made some good points without actually mentioning aromanticism.  and i do like some of her other videos. 

ive been watching a lot of Strange Aeons recently, shes a lesbian and she got pretty popular recently because of a video she made criticizing the onion trash.

I like Kat Blaque. She don't just speak about lgbt+ stuff that being said.