Good day!

Matryoshka

Hi! My name is Yana and I'm new here. I'm aromantic and greysexual. I graduated one week ago (YAY!) and currently I'm busy finding out what I really want in life. That typical post-graduation empty feeling, after four years of uni being the ONLY thing in your life, and you're like: "hold up, what did I DO back when I wasn't studying before?".

I've always kind of been struggling with my romantic orientation. Back in school, when people started getting relationships and such, I always thought I had a superpower because I "wasn't able to fall in love, causing me to actually focus on important things in life". Now that I know being aro is actually a thing, I feel a lot more comfortable. I also realised I don't want to live together with someone - I prefer living alone, in my own apartment. It's very ambitious to work towards an own apartment, since in my country, it's difficult to afford housing when you only have one income, but what's a life without big goals, right?

Well, I guess that's it. You'll see me around! ❤️

On 11/14/2018 at 11:52 PM, NullVector said:

Hi @Matryoshka, welcome to arocalypse! :aropride: What subject was your degree?

Hi! My degree is in graphic design! While I really love getting lost in Photoshop and Illustrator, I doubt I want to do it forever, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I may want to become a language teacher... and write (and design!) textbooks for the languages I will be teaching. ?

3 hours ago, Matryoshka said:

I may want to become a language teacher... and write (and design!) textbooks for the languages I will be teaching. ?

Cool. What languages do you speak?

Archived