Introduction

Hi, I'm Marrow, and I'm aroace. I like to write, read, watch cartoons and play video games. I enjoy creepypastas (not most of the popular ones, though :P) and the SCP Foundation. I'm into fandom as well.

Now, delving into my aromantic backstory, it was clear I was different from my peers when it came to romance as early as elementary school. My classmates were already "sort of" dating and stuff and I was shocked because I felt that that was way too young to do those sort of things. It wasn't until way, way longer that I realized I just didn't feel romantic attraction, however.

Anyway, I hope to have a good time here. Thanks for reading!

On 10/20/2018 at 11:57 AM, MarrowInTheBone said:

Now, delving into my aromantic backstory, it was clear I was different from my peers when it came to romance as early as elementary school. My classmates were already "sort of" dating and stuff and I was shocked because I felt that that was way too young to do those sort of things. It wasn't until way, way longer that I realized I just didn't feel romantic attraction, however.

Welcome Marrow! I'm sure you'll really like it here. And Sammmee. Though I didn't notice I was different until 7th grade when my classmates realllly started dating and I just didn't want anything to do with it.

Archived