Astrology: Venus in Retrograde?

Magni

Venus in Retrograde?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was recently talking to someone about astrology and apparently my Venus is in retrograde, therefore since venus = love and it's opposite, it can kinda be tied to me being aromantic.  In general, Venus is retrograde in someone's birthchart about 7-8% of the time, so I was curious if the proportion was higher amongst aromantics? 
You can find your birthchart here: http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php (though, it's really bad about pronouns, but otherwise it's good)

Yeah, it's retrograde for me, too.

Venus Retrograde in Leo

With Venus in Leo and retrograde, the need for reassurance common to many people born with Venus retrograde is pronounced. There can be a tendency to be devout and loyal to the wrong people, or to stick with a bad relationship for too long. When insecure, they may show affection through generous gifts, which can be misunderstood. Retrograde Venus in Leo may not be as confident in love as the rest of the Venus in Leo group, although they may not let others know this, nevertheless acting with pride and hiding their wounds from love, or covering up their fear of rejection with a veneer of confidence.

This is quite an understatement of my situation. :P

I was sort of lazy and did a word search for 'Retrograde' in my birth chart. Nope, nothing. So I am concluding I am not in retrograde. I did scroll down and read the section(s) on Venus for me and they all sounded wrong. There was like one thing that I would agree with then 10 points I didn't agree with. Most of the Mars section was also about love on my chart, mostly saying that I am supposedly 'feisty in love' or 'domineering and quarrelsome with romantic partners'. oh no! even Neptune is in on it:

Love dominates her life. She lives her love life to the full, and is passionate. Her partner has problems on the professional level, but she is always there to give support. If the partner loses his job and their rhythm of life has to change, she accepts this with a smile. She is a lover, and faithful - the most important thing is that they love each other.

ewww....

Archived