You might be aro if...

Robin

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2017 at 10:33 PM, sarcastic kitten said:

YMBAI when you asked someone what it's like to be in love (because you need to UNDERSTAND what's the freakin' fuss about it, godammit !), and when most of their answer are cliché such as ''your chest feel funny and your heartbeat is increasing when you see them" the "you're thinking about them all the time" or"you can't sleep sometimes because you always think about them and what it could be to be with them" etc.... and of course your only valuable answer is to stare them right in the eyes for some time and say "Damn, that sound painful, bro"

YMBAI when someone told you that he/she have a crush on you and all you can do is to say bad puns about having a crush and ''being crushed to death",  hoping that the person will understand. If not, run. 

the first time someone told me they liked me and asked if i liked them back, i stared at them in confusion trying to figure out if i did (because we hung out so much that i thought i must like him that way) and then just nervously said "well you bought me pringles" as if that was a viable answer.

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

YMBAI you roll your eyes whenever anyone says 'girls and boys can never just be platonic'.

On that note I was talking to my brother and we had a conversation that went something like this.

Him: I wonder if it's weird for [those two] to be friends.

Me: What?? Why would it be weird?

Him: You know, there's always that possibility for them to start dating.

Me: You know you sound ridiculous right.

Him: But it's always the same when a guy and a girl are 'just friends'.

Me: What about a guy and a girl who are friends?

Him: Well... You know...

Me: *facepalm*

• Like 12

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2016 at 8:15 PM, Spud said:

YMBAI you originally thought that everyone was faking their romantic feelings or crushes, until you realized they weren't and that you just didn't feel the same way as other people.

Exactly how I felt. I thought people were kidding when they talked about romantic or sexual stuff.

• Like 2

YMBAI you pushed friends away once they started to show romantic interest because it left you with a feeling of wrongness to be liked. 

YMBAI you would get mad/uncomfortable when someone teased you about a friend/squish because clearly you can't just want to be friends

YMBAI you feel like a bucket of cold water is thrown on your head when someone confesses feelings for you

• Like 12

On 6/3/2018 at 12:11 AM, seventeenolives said:

YMBAI you thought it was weird that other people in your grade /// age group were having crushes so young.... when you were 12-13+

This is what led to...

On 4/9/2016 at 4:15 AM, Spud said:

YMBAI you originally thought that everyone was faking their romantic feelings or crushes, until you realized they weren't and that you just didn't feel the same way as other people.

• Like 2

YMBAI you think that when a friend starts dating someone new and shows you/sends you a picture it is so that you can visually identify the person to blame in the future when they have a fight. 

YMBAI you don't understand the other friend who sees the picture and gives their opinion/approval in a blatantly shallow way.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

YMBAI You though it was awesome that a friend had an FWB then they decided to be in a romantic relationship, with the same partner, and it felt anti-climatic.

YMBAI You just don't get all the congratulatory messages on social media when someone announces they are "in a relationship", "engaged" or "married".

• Like 9