An introduction, I guess?

Arivin

Hi! My name is Arivin (not my real name, unfortunately) and I'm new here! I only recently found out that I am on the aromantic spectrum and I think my romantic orientation is Aegoromantic (still sorta questioning)! ?

Here's some general stuff about me:

• I am an aromantic pansexual
  • My pronouns are she/her
  • I'm an Indian
  • I speak three languages fluently: English, Marathi and Hindi. I did study French in high school but I sucked at it…
  • I’m a slytherin
  • Despite being bad at aiming I am, apparently, the daughter of apollo
  • I'm a maladaptive daydreamer
  • I currently stan Exo, A.C.E and BTS
  • I am very awkward and nervous when it comes to new people so if I don't reply to your messages often it could just be because I can't think of what to say (sorry?)

I watch quite a lot of anime/tv shows and read quite a lot of manga/books, but these are the ones I am currently most interested in (finished and/or ongoing):

• Boku no hero academia (need to catch up on this so no spoilers please ?)
  • Voltron
  • Durarara!!
  • Yuri!!! on Ice
  • Bungou Stray Dogs (need to catch up on this so no spoilers please ?)
  • Noragami (need to catch up on this so no spoilers please ?)
  • One Piece (need to catch up on this so no spoilers please ?)
  • 07-Ghost (an old favourite)
  • Soul Eater (yet again, an old favourite)
  • Percy Jackson (need to catch up on the heroes of olympus so no spoilers please ?)
  • Harry Potter (please don't judge me but I need to catch up on this, too, even though it's centuries old, so no spoilers please ?)
  • Artemis Fowl (an old favourite)

I can also sing the entire Ben 10 theme song. I have the entire thing memorised. Is that something to brag about? I’m not really sure but I can sing it.

I'm new to forums so please be patient with me ?

Such a lively intro, I love it! We welcome you happily! :)

Here is some ice cream to munch on while you catch up on all that anime and media (honestly, same, I have to do that...): :aroicecream:

34 minutes ago, Holmbo said:

Welcome Arivin. 

Artemis Fowl :) That was one of my favorite series for many years. The second one especially. Do you have a favorite?

The first three books are my favourite! I didn't like the series as much after he became good, but I loved the first three!!

Nice to meet you I’m a heterosexual aromantic.... I struggle with ananormativity and I also consider myself a slytherin (when I took the test it said I had a little of all four houses) 

14 hours ago, Abster said:

Nice to meet you I’m a heterosexual aromantic.... I struggle with ananormativity and I also consider myself a slytherin (when I took the test it said I had a little of all four houses) 

How'd you get all four?? Did you take the official quiz on pottermore?

3 hours ago, Arivin said:

How'd you get all four?? Did you take the official quiz on pottermore?

It was in percentages! Lol! Guess i should’ve made that more clear! It’s just that slytherin was more dominant 

Archived