Hello everyone

How did I just find this? For about almost 3 years now, I've been identifying as an aromantic asexual, and I have an account on AVEN under the same name. I don't know how I just found this, but I thought I'd make an account here too and say hi. I have come out to most people, and am glad to say that I have only had one bad encounter, and that I no longer talk to that person.

A couple random things about me:

• I am currently learning both Spanish and Japanese
  • I personally know 2 other asexuals in real life, and know that there is one other at my school but I don't quite know who they are.
  • My favorite color is either dark gray or dark blue.
  • I have played flute for almost 10 years now.

Welcome! :aroicecream:

This is such a spirited greeting, it's lovely. I think you'll find some great people here :)

Hello! I feel a bit jealous since I don't personally know any aromatic people lol

Yaay! More Japanese-learning people! I speak it fluently (^ ^) よろしく!

Thank you for welcoming me! 

And yeah, I'm getting pretty good in Spanish (at least I think so), but I'm just starting Japanese. I use the duolingo app to help me learn.

18 hours ago, Zorcodtoa said:

Interesting how so many of us have an interest in Japanese and Spanish, including me.

Fun fact for the day: "Soy sauce" in Spanish translates to "I am willow" as in the tree. :P

THAT'S NOT A FUN FACT THAT'S JUST A DAD JOKE FOR LATINOS. If I had a dollar for every time my grandpa looked at a packet of soy sauce, went "Mmmm, soy sau-ce" and then laughed...

Archived