Hey!

Anah

Hi! I'm kind of new, even though I've been reading posts here for months, today I decided to sign up. I guess it's my first step to accept myself as aro. So, my name is Anahi (Ana for short) and I'm from Argentina. I had never heard the word 'aromantic' in my life until I came across it while I was on Tumblr a few months ago. And it was shocking how identified I felt. 

I'm still trying to figure it out so I haven't told my friends. My main concern is that they may not understand. Right now I know they want me to ~fall in love~ like them. That's mainly why I'm here, I don't have anyone to identify with.

So yeah that's it. Sorry if my English it's not the best and hi?

Helloooo :aroicecream: I think you should probably check out the "coming out story" topic then it seems to be pretty appropriate to what you're going through. 
Like I said on there, try small like randomly talk about this or this person that prefers being single because they're more confortable and see how they'll react. They most likely won't put that much thoughts into it but I mean if they react by saying "Ewwww what a weirdo who's gonna die alone like a loser" well you'll know they're probably not the most supporting people in the world when it comes to that.

6 hours ago, Digestive Biscuits said:

Welcome! :D 

Thanks sm!!

1 hour ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Hi, nice to meet you! Don't worry, your English seems great to me. Welcome!

Wow thanks!!?

33 minutes ago, Costati said:

Helloooo :aroicecream: I think you should probably check out the "coming out story" topic then it seems to be pretty appropriate to what you're going through. 
Like I said on there, try small like randomly talk about this or this person that prefers being single because they're more confortable and see how they'll react. They most likely won't put that much thoughts into it but I mean if they react by saying "Ewwww what a weirdo who's gonna die alone like a loser" well you'll know they're probably not the most supporting people in the world when it comes to that.

Hey, thanks!! I'll read that one and see if something helps?

Archived