How old are you?

Cassiopeia

How old are you?  

221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm 48, often assumed to be younger.
Really wish I was younger or the words had existed when I was younger.
My experience is that people over 25-30 rarely get the idea of being aromantic at all.
Thus I can often feel very much "born too soon".

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm currently 24, but looking forward to being 25!  Gonna go off on a bit of a tangent, but I've always felt that 25 is kind of the best age. It's a great number, a quarter of a century. I feel like people take you more seriously after you turn 25. But that might have to do with FINALLY being able to rent a car without paying an underage premium. :rofl:

• Like 1

The amount of teens in here is wild. What I remember most about high school is that romance was pushed to the nth degree, and you weren't considered cool unless you had a partner. Nobody I knew was aware of aromanticism, or even the concept of being happily single. Gen Z has more access to resources than we did, and I'm so happy about that :D 

26, and only realized I'm aro super recently.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

26 turning 27 within the end of the first quarter.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm going to be 17 in a month.

To me, that's super old because that's older than I've ever been and it's a year away from legal adulthood.

In comparison to the average human lifespan, I am but a tiny little young child still learning about the world.

In comparison to how long the universe has been around, I am just a fraction of a tiny little spec of dust in the timeline.

It's really interesting to see the ages. 15-20 seems to be the most common age range so far. So many of us are so young. I mean, our community is so young, it makes sense that a lot of the younger generations, especially the younglings who live on the internet, would be the ones most likely to discover this place and who we are. But it feels really weird to have most of us be so young.

• 3 months later...