hey there!

arokaladin

Hi there I'm Elinor, I'm a lonely aro seeking a feeling of belonging... I talk about aro issues on my tumblr (also arokaladin!) and have a couple aro centric fics on my ao3 (NothingRiddikulus) but other than that have no way of connecting to the aro community and I'm really eager to meet people I can relate to and have some of that sweet sweet intracommunity discussion. I'm forever salty that finding other aros in real life is impossible, and ready to be submerged in an entirely aro environment.

As for other interests I'm into the stormlight archive in a big way, enjoy cosplay and other sewing, and have two rats who I love dearly. These interests often overlap. Also I don't understand social media at all and forums scare the life out of me but I'm here anyway. Please help.

Hey, welcome! Glad to see more tumblrs I follow coming over to Arocalypse! Glad to have you here! :aroicecream:

The forums here are pretty chill (mostly slow-going too) so you'll be fine. I actually joined the forums at one point when the site first launched, got scared and disappeared, and then finally came back and made my first post months later!

Woah I feel you so much on this feeling of belonging, thinking you can't find other aros in real and not understanding social medias. Like honestly I remember really well at thirteen seriously not getting why people were so obsessed with facebook. It just doesn't make sense. I only like skype because it's basically sms but on computers.

I'm for sure gonna check your stories and your tumblr I really don't get how tumblr work but I'll make some efforts for some aro content. I can't wait to read your stories tho. I've always wanted to find some but I've been afraid it would be bad and offensive at least if it's from someone aro there probably won't be any problems on that part. 

Welcooooome :aroicecream:

So glad you decided to come by even though forums and social media can be scary for you! We're all nice peeps here, I think. You sound lovely. :)

Archived