(Sticks m'leggy up) Hello

Jot-Aro Kujo

Yo. My name's Alex (although if you want to call me by my username, that's ok too- I pretty answer to Jojo/Joseph for three months out of the year anyway so lmao). I'm 20, I have ADHD, and I'm also very shy, so we'll see if I actually stick with this or not... But in any case, as much as I'm nervous to join, I'm really happy to find a place for aros & arospecs! I vent a lot on my aro Tumblr blog, arotaro, but the downside is that I get harrassed by arophobes a lot, so it sounds so much nicer to be part of a community that's arospec-specific. I've only known I was aro for maybe two years now, but I've known since I was very young that I was different from everyone else, and I was always really torn up about it... Still am tbh. But maybe this will help.

As you can see, I'm currently a big fan of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, although I'm also really into Fullmetal Alchemist (I run fma-facts on Tumblr), X-Men, and Hikaru no Go, among other things. I write a lot of fanfiction, and if you're active in the Jojo fandom on Tumblr or AO3, I'm one of the two people who organized Gen Jojo Week back in September, and I'm also the creator of the mutants AU. I always write Jotaro as aro, which I'm really passionate about. If you're interested in reading my fics, you can find me on AO3 as EmeraldTrash666.

Nice to meet you all! 

6 minutes ago, techno-trashcan said:

Hi, welcome! I follow your tumblr actually and just saw that you found the forums lmao

Glad to have you here! Everyone here is super chill and it's a nice escape from arophobes! :aroicecream:

Yoooooo I remember you! Nice to see you!

Jojoooo I don't watch it but my brother is a fan and made me watch some episodes it seems to be really funny. I'm not that much into anime so I probably won't watch it but I'll definetely read your fics about it. Also like arokaladin said organizing a gen event is seriously so so cool especially if you're shy. It's really big so kudos to you and also welcooom on the forum you're finally free of arophobes yeaaaay :aroicecream:

• 2 weeks later...
  • EYYYY a fellow ADHD-haver! There's actually quite a few of us around this forum. Like, a disproportionately high number of people. It's getting kind of weird, honestly. "Weird" In the best way, though.
  • Fullmetal Alchemist gives me life. Alphonse is my favorite.
  • Welcome to Arocalypse! I hope you stick around!

Have some thematically appropriate ice cream!

:aroicecream::aroicecream::aroicecream:

8 hours ago, James White said:
  • EYYYY a fellow ADHD-haver! There's actually quite a few of us around this forum. Like, a disproportionately high number of people. It's getting kind of weird, honestly. "Weird" In the best way, though.
  • Fullmetal Alchemist gives me life. Alphonse is my favorite.
  • Welcome to Arocalypse! I hope you stick around!

Have some thematically appropriate ice cream!

:aroicecream::aroicecream::aroicecream:

Al's my favorite too! He's very voidpunk and I love him so much

Archived