Sign in to follow this  
Ollie Declan

Writing one of these again.

Hey everyone. I've been a part of this community for nearly 2 years but haven't really said anything. I spent my time in the chatroom until the Discord Server was created, and (somehow) became an admin, along with Zema. I identify as aro-ace and I'm a trans guy, and I am very sensually/aesthetically gay. I've been playing volleyball for approximately 4 months now, and flute for over 3 years. I'm socially awkward, but I try my best. 

I recently (6 months ago almost) started writing a fantasy story where one of the main races is a bunch of polyamorous avians that heavily embrace queer members of their society (including aroace avians). It's my baby and I plan on getting it done one day. The link, if anyone's interested; https://www.quotev.com/story/10092791/Humans-are-our-Enemy/1 (shameless self promotion, I know)

And the link to the Discord Server. discord.gg/MvZVMxW 

Hope to see you around!

• Like 4

Hello :)

I also play volleyball, have been for like 5yrs, have to stop this year though :(

also socially awkward...

the story sounds great! :)

On 2/4/2018 at 4:42 PM, OpenAce said:

Hello :)

I also play volleyball, have been for like 5yrs, have to stop this year though :(

also socially awkward...

the story sounds great! :)

If you don't mind me asking, why did you have to stop playing?

Formal hello and welcome. 

I should start lurking on discord again. I had to stop because or Christmas and travel and some weird computer issues. How is the Cards Against Humanity deck going?

On 2/11/2018 at 10:21 PM, Ollie Declan said:

If you don't mind me asking, why did you have to stop playing?

I used to play in the inter-school team but I had a change in my time table so it doesnt work any more. Every chance i get to play I do though :)