Hello

Rune_3435

I’m Szokusia and I’m a Japanese-Lithuanian-American who’s fluent in Japanese and English. I’m asexual and aromantic. I like to draw, listen to music, deduce stuff, and solve random questions with math (ex. How much hair dye is needed to dye all of Rapunzel’s hair, how much people I need to kill to forge a set of armour). I found out about LGBT people through my friend who did a research project on LGBTQ+ rights. I looked more into it and found out about aces and aros, and noticed that I am one at some point? I don’t exactly know when I started identifying as ace aro.

Anyways, since I’m new, please tell me if I do something wrong or rude! (I also may be over-polite since idk why)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2018 at 12:48 AM, James White said:

Sets of armor, eh? Which kind of armor are you referring to? I do some historical martial arts, so I'm always interested to see armor referenced.

Enjoy your aro ice cream too!

:aroicecream:

Thanks (´∀`*)

The type of armour I was referring to was medeival. I searched it on the internet and found the average weight and did some math.

You need to kill at least 4536 people btw

4 hours ago, Szokusia said:

The type of armour I was referring to was medeival. I searched it on the internet and found the average weight and did some math.

You need to kill at least 4536 people btw

yeah I am not understanding your components here, is this armour made out of human teeth or something, or is it truely as James mentions about the iron from the body? because anaemia could really effect your numbers, so i guess you could plan a timescale for how long they should take supplements before they are optimum for 'harvest' 

Haha, sorry for getting dark before saying hello to you! 

• 3 weeks later...

@Szokusia

Wow you are so cool in many ways!

Try this one then, if you are interested...

According to the legend by the Vikings, there is a ship built by human nails, carrying bunch of monster-gods at the end of the world. (So if you cut your nail neatly, you can avoid the end of the world!)

How many nails are needed to built a cool Viking warship?

On 16/02/2018 at 6:45 PM, Falcon7 said:

How many nails are needed to built a cool Viking warship?

Ooh yes thanks! I'll try to figure that out when I have the time (I can't do it this week since I have Science competitions)

On 25/01/2018 at 6:17 PM, James White said:

I assume you're using the iron from their blood, mitochondria, and digestive enzymes?

On 25/01/2018 at 9:09 PM, Apathetic Echidna said:

yeah I am not understanding your components here, is this armour made out of human teeth or something, or is it truely as James mentions about the iron from the body? because anaemia could really effect your numbers, so i guess you could plan a timescale for how long they should take supplements before they are optimum for 'harvest' 

Haha, sorry for getting dark before saying hello to you! 

I searched the internet for how much iron is in an average man's blood, since the tumblr post that inspired me to do this used only blood for a sword.

I think you can strengthen the armour with the bones and stuff but I'm not sure

Archived