Hey

Rina

Hey. I just joined this Forum. I am 28, aromantic, demi-sexuel and gender fluid. Even though i am gender fluid and don't relate myself to One or Another Gender I introduce myself as a female as I was born as. 

I am from Germany and work as am accountant. It's Not as boring as it Sounds. Even thought I am Kind of a boring Person myself. 

I love  to Stay at home Reading Books or Mangas, watching Movies or Anime or  Play some  Games. As you can Read I am a Nerd. 

My favourite animals are  Cats but I like snakes and owls, too. 

I am Not Good at introductions but if you have any question don't hesitate to ask ~ 

Then it's Good I found my Way here. (Hope my english isn't  too bad) 

My all Time favourite are Fairy tail ans Haikyuu. Jop these are entirely different :rofl:

But I like  a lot. Don't know where to Start with my list 

Nah, your english is alright, though you only write names, the first word in a sentence and I with a capital letter~

I agree that Haikyuu was really nice, but Fairy Tail wasn't for me at all xD

Thanks. I try to correct this. But my mobile phone and I really love capital letters  as it seems. Must be the german  influence :rofl:

Yay one more who likes Haikyuu. I hear that a lot that Fairy Tail isn't liked. Is it the "fanservice" you dislike or the story?

Well, I have a few issues with the show. For one, the caracters kinda annoy me and I don't really care for the story and hated Tenrou Island, or rather what happened at the end of that arc so I stopped watching during (after?) the Grand Magic Games, after Lucy appeared. I suppose my problems lie more with the story and characters and the like, because it's just not for me. I also have to say it's been quite a while and my memory of it isn't perfect, so I also can't really say much about the fanservice in this particular show. Overall my stand on fanservice is pretty much just "I don't care as long as it doesn't get in the way of the story"~

Archived