Aromantic or grey-romantic?

Guest 50a71...610

Question

Guest 50a71...610

I'm kinda lost. Like I indentify myself as acesexual but I have doubts abt being aromantic. I've been in love just once (at least I think it was love) and my last 'relationship' was a squish that I mistake as crush. And the space between one another is years! Looking back at my childhood the most "crushes' was squishies. In general I find all the romantic/relationship cute, but I don't see myself in one. And If someone shows interest in me I feel like if was a game and even the I love you/I like you sound are kinda superficial?? But I think I could like actual like someone romanticlly speaking...

Anonymous poster hash: 50a71...610

1 answer to this question

I understand the confused feeling, I am functionally asexual, but I did experience sexual attraction once years ago, so I feel I don't fit under that label. You can call yourself aromantic if you wish, you're not sure it was love and it was a long time ago so you may have drifted more towards aromanticism since then. We now have a fancy new list of romantic orientations if you want to read through and see the diversity http://www.arocalypse.com/forums/topic/1135-comprehensive-list-of-romantic-orientations/ 

Archived