I Feel Like Meeting Someone New

Anon

HI COME MEET ME :D

My day started out pretty wierd. I woke up from a nightmare about driving my car off a cliff, and on my way to work spun my car off the road. I'm super grateful though, no one was nearby and despite allot of damage to my car and some hay bales I didn't even get a bruise (or vomit). I mean i've been in more dangerous situations simply at work but It definately made me a but shakey with adreniline. I must have someone who likes me in the universe, or I'm super lucky :D Good now though, car's at an accident repair centre and I'm at work (joy..)

On 18/08/2017 at 3:50 PM, Apathetic Echidna said:

Well I am brand new. Just made my account and my first post :)

@SamwiseLovesLife Glad you are okay! and that sounds horrible to have gone through. 

I love how you have a brand new account and already 39 posts :rofl: #eagerbeaver

I lived to prance through this weird romo world another day, that's enough for me :D

23 minutes ago, SamwiseLovesLife said:

I love how you have a brand new account and already 39 posts :rofl:#eagerbeaver

#eagerechidna FTFY, alliteration always!

@SamwiseLovesLife cute bunny pic tipped the scales, but you are part of the Fellowship of Awesome Knowledge and Opinion on this site and I shall forever look up to you as if gazing on the grand and glorious white city of Minas Tirith

38 minutes ago, Apathetic Echidna said:

you are part of the Fellowship of Awesome Knowledge and Opinion on this site and I shall forever look up to you as if gazing on the grand and glorious white city of Minas Tirith

I take it back. We shall stride forth into the sun on our steeds of platonic love and hail in the day of harmonious non-romantic feeling :aropride:

Archived